The 2015 Chevrolet Silverado Midnight Edition will cast its shadow at the Chicago Auto Show, where it will show off one of the darker and more sinister-looking packages we’ve seen from a Chevy truck.
The Midnight Edition starts off with a black Silverado Z71 and adds the following:
- An all-black front end with body-colored grille, bumper, headlamp bezels, tow hooks, and fog lamps
- Black side moldings and beltline moldings
- 18-inch black painted alloy wheels with Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac all-terrain tires
- Special Z71 badges on the doors
- A black spray-in bedliner
- Black Chevrolet bowties at the front and rear
It’ll also come with the off-road suspension, locking rear diff, Hill Descent Control, and trailering package featured on all 2015 Silverado 1500 Z71s at Bradshaw Chevrolet.
The Silverado Midnight Edition will make its public debut on February 14th at the Chicago Auto Show, so make sure to keep an eye out for it—you might miss it!