The Chevrolet Equinox, the well-equipped, family-friendly and stylish compact SUV, is offering drivers greater peace of mind behind the wheel by upping its game in terms of active safety features for the 2020 model year. Many of the automaker’s advanced safety features, which were previously available as options, are now standard on the 2020 Chevy Equinox.
Included in the now standard suite of safety technology are systems such as:
- Automatic Emergency Braking automatically applies the brakes if an obstacle is detected in front of the car and a collision is about to happen.
- Forward Collision Alert warns the driver to an impending impact.
- Following Distance Indicator lets the driver know if the car is getting too close to the vehicle in front.
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning alerts the driver if the car drifts out of its lane.
- Forward Automatic Braking applies the brakes when necessary.
- IntelliBeam headlamps automatically dim the headlamps from high to low beam when an oncoming car is identified.
Today’s drivers are embracing driver assistance technology more and more, and Chevy is keeping up with the demand, as evidenced by the safety-equipped 2020 Chevy Equinox, available at four trim levels — L, LS, LT and Premier.
Test-drive the 2020 Chevy Equinox at Bradshaw Chevrolet.